Sunday, May 21, 2006

Desperate [song] for you

To you, who desperate my being
While your body takes part in other business, I request your friendship, your attention, your secret love. While my paper and my pen are thirsty of writing you, I enjoy the satisfaction of your memories: they give me hope and nice expectations. I call you every time the shadows of your eyes come to my mind; every time your curly hair kills my effort of going home. I need the pleasure of your contact, I hope the presence of your smile. My words fly on the time, the time when you tempt to disappear. I cannot raise the hand to take your arms and then forbid your departure. My eyes are close when you are not here. My soul is dry when I think that you will be away from me forever. Please, give me a light, encourage my wings to get you. I just write this little song, while my heart is desperate by the emptiness and the fear of your eternal absence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home